SRTS 038: Mount Kenya In Sirimon out Sirimon through the North Face 'Standard Route'
A trip can be arranged within these two periods when the weather is most favourable on the mountain ie 15th July to the end of September and 15th December to mid March.
Day 01: Nairobi - Nanyuki. Transfer from Nairobi is at 09:00am to Nanyuki. Dinner and overnight at Simbas lodge.
Day 02: Sirimon gate to Judmaier camp
Day 03: Old Moses (Judmaier) camp to Shiptons camp
Day 04: Shipton's Camp to the Base of North Face (Standard route)
Day 05: Shipton's Camp to Old Moses Camp (Judmaier)
Day 06: Old Moses Camp (Judmaier) to Park Gate
Transport from Nairobi, to as high as possible on the mountain and return to Nairobi.
• Quality fresh food but with some prepared (client to advise any particular likes / dislikes or dietary considerations).
• Porters for all food and tentage, plus up to 15kg. of the clients personal equipment.
• All tents, sleeping mats, eating and cooking utensils etc.
• Services of the Technical guide
• Park entrance and camping fees.
EXCLUSIVES: All gear and equipment; i.e. Helmet and harness, 2 x 9mm ropes, we use double rope system, Slings, karabinas and other protection devices. First and last night accommodation in Nairobi, Tips to porters and guide, Foot wear and sleeping bag.
E-mail: email@example.com All Rights Reserved. Read our General Terms & Conditions. Disclaimer of Liability